• Clear Lake Run: Brian unable to attend meeting, no update.
• Zillah Community Days: Mai will time this race and bring big clock.
• Zillah Winery Run: Frank will take small clock to them.
• Summer Race Series: No updates.
• Grey Rock: Frank reports that Richard and Tracy Sawyer will help with the race. Eric reports that we need to get set up with Ultra Signup as soon as possible. Eric reports he normally sets this up in February or March. Frank reports he will co direct with Richard if need be. Frank reports we need to decide on price and prizes. Eric suggest to advertise on North West Runner, Race Center, Face Book and our website. Eric reports we need to contact DNR about race and register the race with RRCA for insurance. DNR will require a hard copy of proof of insurance. Eric says we need to let Ultra Signup know where to deposit the money. The Ultra Signup website will give you auto updates after each registration. Eric reports DNR will require a permit and Eric has one year left on a five year permit. John Mark spoke up and said he wanted to be the race director and is very familiar with the course. Later he disclosed that he thought it was a paid position. Eric explained that he always volunteered his time. The group discussed the possibility of some pay but did not commit. Jeff Hagger said he would help mark the coarse. Jack Riggin said he could help but wanted to run the 25k. The director will need to contact the sheriff’s office for coarse monitor as per Eric’s suggestion from previous years. Frank reports we need to pin down food for race.
• Sun City: Sun City will be on 10/9.
• Sarah James provided an update sheet for the kid’s marathon. The finale will be May 21st at 5:00 PM at Sarg Hubbard Park. Sarah has the flyers printed and distributed to schools. Some have signed up a paid for t-shirts. Sarah’s goal is $1500.00 in donations and has $900.00 already. Lexar Homes has stepped up as a new donor with a $500.00 donation. The kid’s marathon is earlier this year due to competing events.